Our Mission and Why We Do Technical Assistance
CFHA provides technical assistance services because our mission is to make integrated mental and physical healthcare the standard of care nationally. As a non-profit organization we seek to fulfill this mission by providing knowledge and expertise to organizations and individuals, large and small, to proliferate the adoption of evidence based integrated care practices.
Implementation science and lived experience has taught us that successfully implementing integrated care programs requires expert support. We are here to help. Settings where our members work include primary care, specialty clinics, emergency departments, nursing facilities and hospitals.
Who Can Benefit?
Our technical assistance services are geared to change the landscape of health care delivery. These are just some of the kinds of individuals and organizations that stand to benefit from our support:
- Payers (MCOs, state, federal, private etc)
- Provider Groups
- Accountable Care Organizations
- Hospital and primary care organizations
- Foundations (learning collaboratives, multi-site educational initiatives)
- Grant seekers (write us into a grant for turnkey technical assistance)
- Individual clinicians (need mentoring? coaching?)
- Individual clinics (need strategic planning assistance? on-site coaching?)