Contracting with CFHA means working with our experienced team of technical advisors including Neftali Serrano, PsyD and Martha Saucedo, LCSW. The CFHA team helps clients determine their goals, scope of the project and then helps in selecting the right consultant for the job (and sometimes the actual work is handled directly by Dr. Serrano and Ms. Saucedo depending on the project). Contact us today for a free evaluation of your project needs.
Below we list our consultants to help you to understand how deep CFHA’s bench of experts is. Our consultant pool is drawn from CFHA members who willingly provide some of their time and expertise to helping others do what they have done in their own work. Each project is managed and supervised by the CFHA team.
Are you interested in being listed below as one of our consultants? Apply to provide technical assistance.
Alexander Blount, EdD
- Amherst, Massachusetts
- Professor of Clinical Psych, Antioch University N. E.; Professor of Family Medicine, UMass Med School
Dr. Tonya Cook
- Grand Junction, Colorado
- Clinical Pharmacy Specialist at St. Mary's Family Medicine Residency
- Specialties: Mental Health, Pain Management
Dr. Lesley Manson, Psy.D.
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Assistant Chair of Integrated Initiatives; Clinical Assistant Professor, Arizona State University
Jeffrey Ring, Ph.D.
- Costa Mesa, California
- Principal Consultant, Boston University